- septic tank pumping and maintenance programs
- septic field problem troubleshooting and fixes
- high-pressure jetting to fix septic field problems and plug lines
- septic inspections for real estate sales
- septic tank locating
- Riser installation for septic tanks (no more digging)
- septic tank decommissioning
- sewer hookups
- lift station pumping and maintenance programs
- holding tanks
- plugged I/C and sewer line fixes
- catch Basin pumping and cleaning
- flood water extraction
- drain cleaning
- wine waste
- fruit packing plant waste
- licensed plumber available
- 24/7 on-call for all your septic and Sewer backup needs
- all vacuum truck services
We always give a seniors discount!
We will be running a first-time customer reduced rate
We service Enderby, Lumby, Vernon, Lake Country, Joe Rich, Kelowna, West Kelowna, Peachland and everything in between
The most important maintenance you will ever do is pump your septic tank. Think of your septic tank as a big filter that catches all your food particles toilet paper and solid matter so they do not enter your septic field. The only thing that should enter your septic field is greywater. A new septic field cost upwards of $30,000 to $60,000 depending on what the engineers decide. You should always pump your septic tank within two to five years depending on how many people live in your house or whether it is a rental. This is the most important thing you will ever do to prolong the life of your septic field.
- you never need to pump your septic tank if you have lots of good bacteria (false)
- you can go 10-20 years without pumping your septic tank (false)
- you can buy a special additive to put in your tank so you don't have to pump it (false)
- you can flush baby wipes, Sanitary products, powdered laundry detergent, cooking oil down the toilet (false)
Please call me with any questions that you may need answered. No question is a dumb question. I would be happy to help in any way that I can.
I was born and raised in the sunny Okanagan and lived here all my life. I am now raising my son here in this beautiful Valley. I have been in this industry for the last 15 years. My primary goal is to provide an honest and reliable service to my customers. I am only happy if you are happy.
Sign up to hear from us.
Send us a message, or call us for a quote. Use our contact form to tell us more about your project, and we will connect you with the services to fit your needs.
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed